Impero “Make IT Happen” Grants Just Announced
MerIT Group, TN’s # 1 Impero reseller, in partnership with the Impero Board of Directors is happy to announce a $3.1 million dollar grant for schools in the US and Canada. The “Make IT Happen” grant program is offered for schools that are implementing IT management tools and classroom management for mixed environments.
- The “Make IT Happen” grant is available to schools in the US or Canada.
- The grants can be combined for any number of installations.
- Grant funding cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Funds are available through June 30th, 2015 or until funding is exhausted.
What are the grants?
- Silver IT Grant – $2,800 towards 250 licenses of Impero Education Pro
- Gold IT Grant – $5,000 towards 500 licenses of Impero Education Pro
- Platinum IT Grant – $8,500 towards 1,000 licenses of Impero Education Pro
What is Impero Education Pro?
Impero Education Pro is the only IT and classroom management solution designed for K-12 schools that makes it possible to remotely view and manage PCs, Macs, iPads and Chromebooks from a single management console. It’s the best district-level solution for managing student devices across multiple locations.
Who is Impero?
Impero was developed by a school IT administrator who was juggling 30 schools with limited resources. Jon Valentine developed Impero Education Pro for K-12 schools, based on his personal experiences as an IT administrator. Impero is used by 42% of schools in the UK.
Why haven’t I heard of it?
Impero opened a US division in January of 2015, at the request of major US school districts, to better serve their Education Pro installed base of over 250,000 users. The Impero Board of Directors created the “Make IT Happen” grant to make it affordable for any district.
Discover what 9 TN schools districts have already discovered with Impero!
Get a quote with prices cheaper than direct or request a free demo!